Monday, January 19, 2009

Quick Update

I have just virtually set up shop on etsy, so that I can sell there, too. What will I sell? Oh dear... I'm not entirely sure. I don't know if my media gift basket idea is going to be allowed. Ha.

As of right now, I have yet to take any photographs for Ghost Parking, but I got the name cards, isn't that enough?!? No. Answer is "no, it's not."

This week, I will post an album review on Tim Gilbreath's blog. My friend Elizabeth and I are going to be the music review girls and yesterday we solemnly vowed to post something by the end of the week.

In other news, school starts on Wednesday! This is my schedule this semester:

School
Environmental Science
American Literature since the Civil War
Government
American History since the Civil War
Piano Lessons

Work
Work 25+ hours a week, on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and sometimes Sunday.

Volunteer
Knitting Hats for Chemo Patients
Mentoring Juvenile Delinquents

Whatever
TV Night with Tim on Thursdays! (Office & LOST) (ew to LOST)
Esperanto Study!
Party-a-Month (You're invited)

I hope I don't drown or die.

Yours very truly,
Sarah

3 comments:

Friendly Dinosaur said...

lols - sarah, you didn't have to really delete that comment! :)

sounds like GOOD THINGS are afoot.

Rebecca said...

um, by the way... that comment up there? that was me. signed into robert's account. OOPS.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what shows up in your etsy shop!

(I found you via the "Gain exposure for your blog" swap on SwapBot (trueepicure).)