Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No, Lupita!


Why is it that men can't dress this well all the time anymore? I have a new juvenile delinquent, Joshua, and he made the comment this past Saturday that men look stupid in sweaters. My boyfriend, of generally opposite opinional make-up from the average JD, has also expressed this alarming sentiment. What's the matter with you guys? Sweaters are fantastic.

I'd also like to mention that my sister and I have just discussed a wonderful episode of MST3K, featuring Creepy Santa, Pitch the Devil, and Lupita. I miss the days of watching that show. Any favorite episodes?

Just another reminder - the clothes swap party is this Saturday! Clean out your closets and bag up your unwanteds! We're going to have a great time. Also, remember to bring a couple LPs to play. Nothing like spinning some vinyl. (That was a really comical sentence. I'm only thankful that I didn't say it out loud. Ha.)

Very truly yours,
Sarah

Note: Picture taken from the snail and the cyclops.

No comments: