Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow in Gunspoint!

Only one more class for this semester! My final for Biology doesn't bother me because I will almost inevitably get an A in that class because of my mysterious As on all previous tests. Go figure.

Things are going pretty good so far, for December. I've got all As, I'm staying pretty much caught up with work, I've got all my Christmas shopping done (except for ONE IMPOSSIBLE PERSON), it's snowing, and I have the next two days off! Kittens!

I met the girl from Morocco, Imane, that I am going to tutor in English grammar next semester. She and her husband are really sweet. Also hung out with Kelly EKL two nights in a row, and saw the Caroline Collective show. That's a cool place, no matter what Tim says. They put on a show once a month, and I will be sure to catch it.

Most boring post ever! What's your least favorite number to write? I've been polling everyone. Mine are five and eight.

Tim and I are watching the best movie right now, Baran. My favorite quote from it is a remark made in passing: "I saw you in a nightmare."

Later guys! Stay warm!

Yours very truly,
Sarah

No comments: