Monday, December 29, 2008

Zazie, the Essayist


I wrote a research essay in two hours last night, with several breaks. This is because I had the help of hoglet (see photo). Not really. But I did really just submit this photo to Cute Overload, which is mind-blowing. But only if they post it. My Zazie, a star? Ohmygosh.

Have been surviving my winter schedule, but just barely. No more in-between-semesters classes. It helps that I have a great teacher, Robert Ford. They sure have some sort of bizarre mix in the faculty up at HCC. When told some of the essays we've read and analyzed so far (namely "The Case Against Coldplay" & "Why I Hate Britney"), a friend of mine responded with, "Who's picking these? Is your professor a 12-year-old girl?" Not really. But at least it's interesting.

My friend, Tina, is in town right now. She has been living in Japan for almost two years, and I am meeting her and another friend from JP class days, Jose, at Darband Persian Grill tonight to catch up. Really excited!

I finally got around to signing up for the Amigurumi 2 class at Sew Crafty. Miss Kelly Ekl and I are going to make crocheted sushi! (Last time was a cupcake. Mine looked like an acorn - after Tim was done with it anyway.)

Christmas was GREAT. I'm so glad it doesn't come again for a year. Here's to 2009! I'm going to the (always fabulous) New Year's party at the Foy house, along with my little sister, her husband and his little brother Justin. SUCH FUN. Cheers!

Yours very truly,
Sarah

No comments: