Friday, November 14, 2008

Fall Vacation

It's still technically fall, right? I'd like to go on a vacation. Take me with you if you're going somewhere. Or else. I'll get the witch that lives in my apartment building to cast a spell on you (read: call the police while you're just hanging out playing pictionary by the pool).

Next semester, there are a few things I'd like to accomplish. First, I'd like to volunteer as an ESOL tutor, either with HCC or the Heights Library. Second, I'd like to organize an Esperanto Society ("club" sounds so trite) in my area. Third, I'd like to stop being co-dependent again. That's up to you to decide what that means, but I think I just want it to happen.

Lastly, I'd like to start a very casual, very not-intense street fashion blog for Houston. I'm going to get a camera for Xmas (don't tell Mommy & Santa I know!) and it just sounds like SO MUCH FUN. So we'll see. I have yet to decide whether I will use this blog or get another gmail to use for it. We'll see!

As for school, I have two words for you: YUCK, and KILL.

Very truly yours,
Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah. Maybe you should update.