I was driving to work today, listening to the Zombies, and I realized how awesome that band is.
I have a CD of their singles, and I was noticing a formula they seem to have for their B-sides.
1. Start out sort of mellow
2. Get a little out of control
3. Begin shrieking, usually "Whoa, whoa WHOA!"
4. Uncontrollable organ solo
5. Organ solo gets a little awkward
6. Go back to mellow, pretend solo didn't happen
7. Repeat as needed until song stops happening
Let's face it.
These guys are geniuses.
I would highly recommend you pick up an album at your earliest convenience.